1901 – built the hotelier Wilhelm Geist, the hotel is run under the name “Grand Hotel Geist”.
1905 – the “Grand Hotel Geist” is sold to the Hohlbein family.
1914 – renamed to “Hotel Bielefelder Hof”
1940 – during the second world war 2, the hotel was occupied by the english military.
1947 – the hotel “Bielefelder Hof” is overwritten to Rudolf Schultze.
1951 – the “Bielefelder Hof” is run by the Schultze family as a family business.
1987 – after its sale, the “Bielefelder Hof” is no longer used as a hotel.
1989 – from 1989 to 1991 the hotel is completely rebuilt. A successful complex consisting of a historic and a new built part arises.
1990 – the Hotel becomes a member of Mövenpick Hotels International .
2011 – the Hotel Bielefelder Hof becomes independent again
2012 – the “Bielefelder Hof” was completely renovated
2019 – the hotel will be taken over by LFPI Hotels Management II GmbH and will continue to be run as “Hotel Bielefelder Hof”.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.